The setting of rigorous and clear targets, and the frequent detailed monitoring and questioning of progress, is fundamental to providing the educational aspirations that Inspire Academy desires for all its students.
The Academy Council of an academy or Free School is responsible for ensuring that it is run to promote excellent pupil outcomes. Its duties include:
- Holding the Headteacher to account as a "critical friend"
- Supporting the Headteacher
- Agree policies delegated to this Council
- Making visits to the school to meet staff and pupils
- Monitoring the spend of the delegated budget, including Pupil Premium
Sheila Kitchener - Chair of Academy Council
Mark Jordan - Executive Head / CEO of PLT
Helen Barnard - Parent Member / Vice Chair
Martyn O'Donnell - Executive Head
Mark Burgiss - Head of Academy, Inspire Academy
Lynn Sims - Behaviour/RRS link
Lynda Harris - Head of Academy, Wandle Valley Academy